Copyright Infringement Issues
If you believe that your images have been used in Vellum without consent or have been uploaded by another user claiming them as their own, contact us directly for a takedown request.
Please include the information below as thoroughly and as the best that you can so we can process your claim quickly and protect your work:
- Photo and a brief description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property in Vellum that you claimed have been infringed. If you have a screenshot of your metadata, that helps too;
- Description and screenshot of the material that you claim are infringing and where it is located in Vellum or the website. i.e., The Wallpaper Pack or what day it was featured as a Daily Wallpaper. The more information you give us, the better;
- A statement that you, in good faith, believe that the copyright owner did not authorize the use of the image or images in Vellum;
- A statement from you that the above information in your takedown request is accurate to the best of your knowledge and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf;
- An electronic or physical signature of either you or the person authorized to act on behalf of;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
We will contact you directly if we have any further questions about your request or need more information.